As suggested by The 7 Habits of Hightly Effective People, I put my mission statements below.
I deeply believe that self-development is the key to all kinds of successes, and a Mission Statement can serve as an anchor point to make sure that my development is well balanced.
- Individual: I shall be healthy, both physically and mentally. This is the basis of everything else.
- Family: I am frequently “there” for support and love.
- Friend: I maintain close relationships with my friends. To be supportive; to be helpful.
- Researcher: This is not only my career, this is also how I want to serve the society.
- ILPS Member: I can be a catalyst for the happiness and productivity of the ILPS family.
- FNWI PhD Council IvI Representative: I serve the PhD/PD community by connecting IvI tighter to FNWI.
- IvI PhD Council: I help build up the PhD Council.